- Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A minimum of 7 children is required in order to hold a class. The exception is Science where the minimum is higher.
- A class may be canceled if enrollment becomes insufficient to support it.
- Fees are fully refundable until after the first class.
- A late fee will be charged for registration received after Monday, February 10.
- Registration is finalized when payment is received. Limited financial assistance is available; please call 212-875-4430)for more information.
- Drop-in service payment ($12/hour) for Kids Club or Our Place is due the day of service. If you intend to use our drop-in service please make sure to let us know beforehand.
- All classes end at 4:30pm or 2:30pm on Fridays unless otherwise noted. Kids Club and Our Place end at 6pm.
- In order to keep your child safe, please call or email the After School Office (212-875-4430, firstname.lastname@example.org) if your child will not be attending his/her regularly scheduled class.