Welcome, SFC Alumni!
Being a Bank Street School for Children alumnus/a is a lifelong relationship, and we welcome all former students of the School as alumni. Use the following resources as a way to reconnect, network, and discover new opportunities, and get involved again in the community. Keep in touch and let us know what you are doing!
Reunions and School Events:
- Fall Fair: October 13, 2012 10 am – 4 pm
- Book Fest: October 27, 2012 9 am - 3:30 pm
- Class of 2012 Alumni Reunion and 13/14s Gift Dedication February 6, 2013 5:30 – 6:30 pm Lobby
- Pemberton Society Black History Month Lecture featuring Emory Campbell February 13, 2013, 5:30-8 pm Tabas Auditorium. "Penn Center: A Distinctive Change Agent for Freedom, From Emancipation Day to Present," followed by a reception
- SFC Alumni Panel Discussion: "Bank Street’s impact on the world: a conversation about progressive education with Bank Street School for Children Alumni," February 14, 2013 5:30 - 7 pm Tabas Auditorium
- Eighth annual John H. Niemeyer Series Lecture March 28, 2013, featuring speaker Diane Ravitch, McGraw-Hill
Spring Benefit Auction May 2, 2013 Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture 6:30 - 10 pm Theme: Revel, My Friends!
- SFC Class of ‘09 and Parents of ‘09 Reunion May 22, 2013 5 – 7 pm Room 306 & Lobby
Bank Street College fosters a vibrant community of alumni from our Graduate School, School for Children, and other programs. We encourage you to update your contact information, let us know what you are up to, reconnect with former colleagues and potentially meet new ones. >>>
SFC Annual Fund
We invite you to support the Bank Street School for Children online! See how we're growing and be a part of it. To make a gift online, go to the top of this page and click on Contribute Now. Alumni participation is growing--last year, we went from 5% alumni participation in giving to 6%. We hope you will join us and keep this trend going in the right direction!
Alumni Network (Directory)
Congratulations to the Class of 2012 and welcome to the SFC alumni family! You are now part of a community of close to 3,000 alumni living throughout the New York metro area, the United States and the world. We encourage all of our alumni to keep in touch and let us know how we can help by updating your email address and contact information. Create an alumni account to be entered into the directory, search for your friends, and read and submit class notes. [coming soon]
Read the SFC Network Magazine
SFC Network is the magazine that provides the latest news about the Bank Street School for Children. Learn about new initiatives, special projects involving students and faculty, and the exciting work being done by some of our alumni. Catch up on all that is happening within the Bank Street community by browsing current and archived publications.