Bank Street College offers three online master's degree programs:
For more information on obtaining a graduate degree online at Bank Street College, please consult our Applying to Bank Street's Online Programs webpage. If you want to speak to someone about the application process, the Bank Street online experience, or specific program requirements, you should consider registering for a Virtual Open House.
Bank Street College offers a selection of full and blended online courses for college credit and professional development. See below for our Summer 2014 offerings.
Graduate Online Courses: Summer 2014
Please consult the Summer 2014 Course Schedule for more information.
- Comparative Migration Experiences and Cultural Perspectives of Immigrant Groups (EDUC 651)
- Practicum in Teaching Science III (EDUC 852)
- Language Acquisition and Learning in a Linguistically Diverse Society (EDUC 505)
- Group Process for Child Life Specialists (EDUC 820)
- State Mandated Training in Child Abuse Identification and Reporting (STMD 105)
Professional Development Online: Summer 2014
Please consult the Summer 2014 Online Courses page for more information.
- Differentiated Instruction Across the Content Areas
- Differentiated Instruction Day by Day
- Making the Most of Learning Walks (for School Leaders)
- Multiple Approaches to Teaching Decoding (Ages 5 - 8 Years and Older Students in Remedial Settings)
- Play Techniques for Early Childhood Settings (Birth - Grade 2)
- State Mandated Training on Child Abuse Identification and Reporting
- State Mandated Training on School Violence Prevention
- State Mandated Training: Dignity for All Students