How to register
- Register Online with Visa or MasterCard.
- Download the Registration Form- PDF (requires Adobe Acrobat File Reader.)
- Fax a registration form to 212/875.4777 (Credit card and purchase order payments only)
- In person registration at 603 West 111th Street, #13 in Manhattan
- Mail to: Continuing Professional Studies (CPS), Bank Street College, 610 West 112th Street, New York, NY 10025
Summer courses fill quickly. We encourage you to use the Online registration system to be added to waiting lists for closed courses. You can also contact us at email@example.com or 212-875-4649 to be added to a waiting list for a course. We will contact participants on the waiting list as soon as we have a confirmed withdrawal for a course. You will not be charged or registered unless we have confirmed that you are still available to attend the course.
Tuitition & Financial Aid
- May be made by VISA or MasterCard, check, money order, or Purchase Order.
- Registrations for courses must be accompanied by payment in full.
- If you wish to receive a bursar's receipt for credit card payments, include a stamped, self-addressed envelope with your registration.
- Personal checks are not accepted after the posted registration deadline. Check course description for registration deadlines.
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition & fees are subject to approval by the Bank Street College Board of Trustees.
- Registration received after the posted registration deadline is subject to a $25 late registration fee.
- Courses taken for credit include a nonrefundable registration fee. The registration fee in any one semester is $50 for 1 to 3 credits, and $100 for 4 or more credits.
- Students taking courses in both the Graduate School and Continuing Professional Studies (CPS) should combine credits taken with each in calculating the applicable registration fee.
- There is no registration fee for courses taken for CEU.
Matriculated students, at any college, are eligible to use financial aid funds for CPS courses. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your school’s financial aid office for more information.
The following two loans are available to non-matriculated graduate students registered for one or more credits. Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents registered for at least one graduate credit. No school certification is required. Please apply directly to the loan company.
Call the Education Resources Institute (TERI) at 877/888.9646, or visit their website: http://www.educaid.com/loans/applied.htm.
Call Wells Fargo at 877/255.2431
- Registrations are accepted on a space-available, first-come first-served basis.
- All outstanding debts to the College must be cleared prior to registration.
- Students matriculated at Bank Street must obtain their advisor's signature prior to registering for courses for credit.
- CPS reserves the right to restrict the number of no-credit enrollments in classes of limited size.
- CPS observes other College policies, including the College's Code of Conduct, which is detailed in the Student Handbook.
- $25 will be charged for each return of check.