Explore, Share, Think, Learn
Math with your PJs on: A Community of Practice
A place for doing math together.
A place for giving and getting feedback on our math teaching.
Some things you should know about the community.
- We are committed to children learning and doing mathematics.
- We are biased toward progressive pedagogy.
- We like math even when we are uncomfortable and not understanding it.
- We don't always understand math, but are willing to work at it.
- We want to find ways to help children understand and be successful at math.
- We deepen our understanding by interacting with each other.
Click here to join us.