Each One Teach One
A New Kind of Event: held on Saturday, September 29, 2012!
Featured the creativity of faculty, staff, students and alum from the Graduate School, School for Children, Continuing Professional Studies, and the bookstore!
- The Playmaking Way: Using Dramatic Arts to Support Young Readers and Writers
- Loose Parts Studio with the Child Life Program
- Writing Picture Books and Chapter Books for an Integrative Master's Project
- One Heart to Another: Building Intergenerational Relationships between Early Childhood Students & Seniors
- Global Adventures: A Journey to South America
- Communication and Collaboration: Social Networking and the 4th Grade
- Study Abroad
- Teaching the Hudson River
- Education at the Rubin Museum of Himalayan Art
- Sleepovers at the Museum of Natural History
Sponsored by the Graduate School Council of Students and Staff Council