Each One Teach One
Saturday, September 28, 2013; 9 am-11:30 am
Featuring the creativity of faculty, staff, students and alum from the Graduate School, School for Children, Continuing Professional Studies, and the bookstore!
Workshops this year are still being planned. Last year included:
- The Playmaking Way: Using Dramatic Arts to Support Young Readers and Writers
- Loose Parts Studio with the Child Life Program
- Writing Picture Books and Chapter Books for an Integrative Master's Project
- One Heart to Another: Building Intergenerational Relationships between Early Childhood Students & Seniors
- Global Adventures: A Journey to South America
- Communication and Collaboration: Social Networking and the 4th Grade
- Study Abroad
- Teaching the Hudson River
- Education at the Rubin Museum of Himalayan Art
- Sleepovers at the Museum of Natural History
This open-house type forum is open to the public and you can come and go at any time, but please RSVP. Join us for breakfast and be sure to pick up your raffle ticket at the registration table. Winners will be announced at the end of the event!
Sponsored by the Graduate School Council of Students and Staff Council. Refreshments will be served.