Want To View Your Grades?
Just follow these easy steps:
PC Users: Whenever possible, we recommend you use Internet Explorer as your internet browser.
Mac Users: Whenever possible, it is recommended you use Firefox or Safari as your internet browser.
1. Go to my.bankstreet.edu.
Your User Name is your student ID number.
Your Password is: bnk**** (where **** is the last four digits of your Social Security Number)
- NOTE: Please be sure to enter your password with lower case letters and no spaces.
- If you have changed the password, please use your own, personal password to log in.
Once Logged In:
3. Click on the STUDENT tab in the top left corner of the screen.
4. Click on the STUDENT REGISTRATION AND RECORDS button on the left side of your screen.
5. Click on ACADEMIC RECORD.