BookFest @ Bank Street will take place on Saturday, October 25, 2014 here at Bank Street College. We are very excited about our line-up this year and hope you will join us! For more on the schedule of events and line-up, please see our BookFest page.
Results for Library Survey 2014
Thank you to all of our patrons who participated in the recent online Library survey. We received a lot of great responses. Please take some time to review Library Director Kristin Freda's Exective Summary or read the full report (PDF). The summary and report can be found on our Library Reports & Surveys webpage. Your feedback is always appreciated.
New Books for Graduates & Faculty
We have new books ready for check-out. You can find them in the reference area of the Library. If you would like to preview what we have on offer, visit our New Books page.
Renewing Books & Placing Holds
- Sign in to your Library Account http://bank.waldo.kohalibrary.com/#/
- Search for the log in link (hint: it's small, blue, and in the top right-hand corner of the page).
- Your username is your 14 digit Library barcode
- Your password is changeme (and yes, you can change it).
For visual learners we have a blog post on this topic.
The College has adopted a new system for connecting to the WiFi.
Students, Faculty, & Staff
- On a computer go to “My Devices Portal” https://mp-ise-01.bankstreet.edu:8443/mydevices/
- Username: Bank Street email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: bnkst + last four of your SS# (e.g., bnkst1234)
- Then click Sign On
- Add your device to your account using the device’s MAC/WiFi/Wireless Address.
- On your device select the network bankstreet
- Login using the same username and password.
Need more help? Visit IT's Connect to Wireless Network webpage.
Parents, Visitors, Nonmatriculated Students
- On your device go to your WiFi settings (look under Settings > General > About).
- Select register_visitors
- Choose Don't have an account? and follow the prompts to type in your name and an email address. A password will be generated for you.
- Check your email for your username and password (which will be alpha-numeric and case sensitive).
- Try reconnecting to register_visitor
- Enter your username and password
- Then click Sign On.
The good news is that you only have to do this once!