BookFest @ Bank Street will take place on Saturday, October 25, 2014 here at Bank Street College. We are very excited about our line-up this year and hope you will join us! For more on the schedule of events and line-up, please see our BookFest page.
Results for Library Survey 2014
Thank you to all of our patrons who participated in the recent online Library survey. We received a lot of great responses. Please take some time to review our findings, or visit our Library Annual Reports webpage. Your feedback is always appreciated.
Constitution Day: Wednesday, September 17
This year Bank Street celebrates Constitution Day on Wednesday, September 17. Come enjoy our book display, view our Constitution Day Children's Booklist (includes selected websites), or take away a printed hand-out.
New Books for Graduates & Faculty
We have new books ready for check-out. You can find them in the reference area of the Library. If you would like to preview what we have on offer, visit our New Books page.
Library Research Sessions
Last session is Saturday, September 20 at 12.
Meet in the Library Lobby. We'll show you how to search the catalog and databases for books and articles.
The College has adopted a new system for connecting to the WiFi.
Students, Faculty, & Staff
- On a computer go to “My Devices Portal” https://mp-ise-01.bankstreet.edu:8443/mydevices/
- Username: Bank Street email address (i.e., email@example.com)
- Password: bnkst + last four of your SS# (i.e., bnkst1234)
- Then click Sign On
- Add your device to your account using the device’s MAC/WiFi/Wireless Address.
- On your device select the network bankstreet
- Login using the same username and password.
Parents, Visitors, Nonmatriculated Students
- On your device go to your WiFi settings (look under Settings > General > About).
- Select register_visitors
- Choose Don't have an account? and follow the prompts to type in your name and an email address. A password will be generated for you.
- Check your email for your username and password (which will be alpha-numeric and case sensitive).
- Try reconnecting to register_visitor
- Enter your username and password
- Then click Sign On.
The good news is that you only have to do this once!