Extended Library Hours
The Library is now open Monday - Friday from 8:30 am.
Food & Beverage Policy, Revised
Drinks are now permitted in the Library as long as they are in travel mug containers with spill control lids. Disposable containers (e.g., paper and plastic cups, soda cans, and glass bottles) from stores and coffee shops are still not permitted and should be left at the front of the Library on the designated shelf. Patrons are welcome to use the Library Lobby for snacks and hot drinks as in the past. If you would like to purchase a Bank Street Library travel mug, please ask at the circulation desk.
Results for Library Survey 2014
Thank you to all patrons who participated in the recent online Library survey. We received a lot of great responses. Please review Library Director Kristin Freda's Executive Summary or read the full report (PDF). The summary and report can be found on our Library Reports & Surveys webpage. Your feedback is always appreciated.
New Books for Graduates & Faculty
We have new books ready for check-out. You can find them in the reference area of the Library. If you would like to preview what we have on offer, visit our New Books page.
Renewing Books & Placing Holds
- Sign in to your Library Account http://bank.waldo.kohalibrary.com/#/
- Search for the log in link (hint: it's small, blue, top right-hand corner of the page).
- Your username is your 14 digit Library barcode
- Your password is changeme (and yes, you can change it).
For visual learners we have a blog post on this topic.
Connecting to the WiFi
Students, Faculty, & Staff
- On a computer go to “My Devices Portal” https://mp-ise-01.bankstreet.edu:8443/mydevices/
- Username: Bank Street email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: bnkst + last four of your SS# (e.g., bnkst1234)
- Then click Sign On
- Add your device to your account using the device’s MAC/WiFi/Wireless Address.
- On your device select the network bankstreet
- Login using the same username and password.
Nonmatriculated Students, Visitors
Connect using register_visitors network. First create an account, check your email for your password, then try logging on.
Follow the same directions as students, faculty & staff above. Your username is the email address you use to correspond with Bank Street (e.g., email@example.com). Your password is bankstreet.
Need more help?
Visit IT's Connect to Wireless Network webpage.