Printing, Copying, & Scanning
- All printing, copying and scanning in the Library (and computer labs) is provided by a College-wide pay-for-print service.
- Current graduate students are credited $12.50 at the start of each semester (June and July counts as one semester) for printing.
- Initial credits return to a zero balance at the end of each semester.
- If you use up all of your initial credit, you can buy extra credit at the circulation desk. Any credit you add to your account automatically rolls over into the next semester.
- Each print costs $0.05 for black and white, and $0.10 for color.
- Color copiers are on the 7th Floor and C-Level labs only.
- Scanning to a USB device is free, however your account must have credit in order to activate copiers.
How To Print
Submit a Print Job
When you submit a job to print, a dialog box will appear on your screen. Enter the following information: your user name and password.
What You Need to Know
USERNAME: the first part of your bank street email address (everything before the @)
PASSWORD: your student ID number (located in the top left hand corner of your ID card).
Click PRINT and then:
- Walk over to the copy machine.
- Press the YELLOW function clear button (FC) twice.
- Make sure the screen on the copy machine has space to enter your username and password.
- Tap your ID card against the card reader.
- Wait for your job to print (a green light should flash)
- Before you leave the printer, press the YELLOW function clear button again (to ensure that you are logged out of the printer).
There's a Problem
If nothing printed, please ask a librarian for help.