Auction Catalog - See what can be yours on March 6!
"Viva Las Bank Street!"
Bank Street School for Children & Family Center's Annual Auction
March 6, 2014 at 6:00 p.m.
Eventi Hotel, New York City
The annual benefit is a wonderful community event and the school's most important fundraiser, with all proceeds directed to the Annual Fund. "Viva Las Bank Street" will be held on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at the Eventi Hotel in Midtown West.
- Ticket prices reduced to $175/person (with the option, as always, to pay what you are able).
- A casino theme with blackjack, roulette, and craps tables. All attendees will be given complimentary "funny money" to exchange for casino chips, raffle tickets, and fun prizes!
- A spacious and contemporary party space in one of the city's newest boutique hotels, with catering provided by the restaurateurs behind the popular BLT Steak.
- New, user-friendly bidding technology with its own wireless network.
- A revamped live auction with a more communal feel, and a selection of "buy it now" items in addition to the traditional silent auction.
While "Viva Las Bank Street" promises to be a convivial experience, our ultimate focus is on fundraising. We ask you to consider contributing to the benefit beyond purchasing a ticket and bidding in the auction. We need your help in soliciting sponsors, underwriters, and in-kind donations of items to be auctioned.
Mark your calendars for March 6 and get ready to put the "fun" in fundraising! We look forward to celebrating with you . . . "Viva Las Bank Street!"
Dione Enea, Nancy Donahoe, and Carol Johnson
Co-Chairs, 2014 Annual Auction and Benefit Committee