Welcome to a New Year of Staff Council!
2014-2015 Staff Council Leadership
Co-Chairs (2 year terms)
Greg David (2014-2016) x4934
Caitlin Terry (2013-2015) x3331
Staff Associate Trustees (3 year terms)
Ali McKersie (2014-2017) x4935
Mollie Welsh Kruger (2013-2016) x4549
Staff Council is a great opportunity to increase your involvement in the Bank Street community. Please contact your co-chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested or have any questions about joining Staff Council.
Questions or Concerns?
Please use this anonymous form to submit feedback or suggestions to Staff Council: Staff Council Suggestion Form.
All College Meetings
From 3:30-4:30 in the Tabas Auditorium
Staff Council Meetings
From 3:00-4:30 in Room 706
- Monthly meetings included:
- A visit from the current and incoming Board Chair to discuss the Presidential Search
- An Open Door discussion about Bank Street’s budget
- Conversations about every issue facing Bank Street’s staff this year
- All-College Meetings:
- The September All-College was the community’s first opportunity to share feedback and ask questions about the Presidential Search
- The December All-College shared good news updates about the College and showed the graduate school’s inspiring new video
- Topic Tables:
- The November Topic Table collected over 200 signatures to further our agenda of protecting children from gun violence
- The December Topic Table raised awareness of World AIDS Day and shared valuable resources for children and adults about AIDS and HIV
- Other Highlights:
- Ann Cox received the Outstanding Service Award
- Along with CPS, we screened Girl Rising and held a panel discussion about challenges to girls’ access to education
- The Blood Drive surpassed our goal for collecting pints of blood to save lives
- Staff-wide Pilates kept participants limber
- The Holiday Party sent off Jon Snyder in good spirits