New Staff Council Leadership!
We are pleased to annouce that Ali McKersie has been elected Staff Associate Trustee for 2014-2017, joining Mollie Welsh Kruger, and Greg David has been voted Staff Council Co-Chair for 2014-2016, joining Caitlin Terry.
- Monthly meetings have included:
- A visit from the current and incoming Board Chair to discuss the Presidential Search
- An Open Door discussion about Bank Street’s budget
- Conversations about every issue facing Bank Street’s staff this year
- All-College Meetings:
- The September All-College was the community’s first opportunity to share feedback and ask questions about the Presidential Search
- The December All-College shared good news updates about the College and showed the graduate school’s inspiring new video
- Topic Tables:
- The November Topic Table collected over 200 signatures to further our agenda of protecting children from gun violence
- The December Topic Table raised awareness of World AIDS Day and shared valuable resources for children and adults about AIDS and HIV
- Other Highlights:
- Ann Cox received the Outstanding Service Award
- Along with CPS, we screened Girl Rising and held a panel discussion about challenges to girls’ access to education
- The Blood Drive surpassed our goal for collecting pints of blood to save lives
- Staff-wide Pilates kept participants limber
- The Holiday Party sent off Jon Snyder in good spirits
The Outstanding Service Award
Congratulations to Ann Cox, winner of the Fall 2013 Outstanding Service Award!
Staff Council Leadership
Co-Chairs (2 year terms)
Arianne Kailas (2012-2014) x4561
Caitlin Terry (2013-2015) x3331
Staff Associate Trustees (3 year terms)
Matt Borgmeyer (2011-2014) firstname.lastname@example.org
Mollie Welsh Kruger (2013-2016) x4549
Staff Council is a great opportunity to increase your involvement in the Bank Street community. Please contact your co-chairs at email@example.com if you are interested or have any questions about joining Staff Council.
Questions or Concerns?
Please use this anonymous form to submit feedback or suggestions to Staff Council: Staff Council Suggestion Form.
All College Meetings
From 3:30-4:30 in the Tabas Auditorium
Friday, September 27
Wednesday, December 11
Friday, February 21
Wednesday, May 7
Join Staff Council leadership from 3:00-3:30 or 3:30-4:00 for open door time to discuss questions, share ideas, or provide feedback
Staff Council Meetings
From 3:00-4:15 in Room 706
Monday, September 9th
Monday, October 7th
Monday, November 4th
Monday, December 2nd
Monday, January 6th
Monday, February 3rd
Monday, March 3rd
Monday, April 7th
Monday, May 5th
Monday, June 2nd