Tuition & Fees
To make a payment online, visit your my.bankstreet.edu account. To make a payment over the phone, contact the Business Office at (212) 875-4620.
Application fee (nonrefundable): $65
Tuition per graduate credit:
Summer 2, 2012 - Summer 1, 2013: $1295
Summer 2, 2013 - Summer 1, 2014: $1354
Program Reservation Fee (nonrefundable): $250
Registration fees per term (nonrefundable):
- 3 credits or fewer: $50
- 4 credits or more: $100
- Late registration fee: $25
Institutional Assessment Fee (nonrefundable):
$110 (Summer 1 2013)
$130 (Starting in Summer 2 2013 and forward)
This is a one time fee charge applied to all matriculated students' accounts. The fee will be charged at the time of registration for one or more credits. Should you drop courses during the online period or in-person in the Registrar's Office and remain with 0 credits, you will still be liable for the fee, as the fee is non-refundable.
Transcript request fee: $7
* Additional transcript requests made at the time of the original request: $2
Add/Drop fee*: $15
Integrative Master's Project, Independent Study, or Portfolio fee*: $600
Independent Study extension fee (Students who do not complete the Independent Study within one year will be charged an additional $100): $100
Technical Assistance fee for selected independent studies and portfolios (Optional, see Guide to Integrative Master's Project): $150
New York State Internship Certification fee per semester (if enrolled in Supervised Fieldwork/Advisement): $100
New York State Internship Certification fee per semester (if not enrolled in Supervised Fieldwork/Advisement): $500
Removal of "Incomplete" grade: $25
ID card replacement fee: $10
Diploma replacement fee: $25
Returned check fee: $20
* Fee is charged each time a student enrolls in this activity.
Tuition & Fee Payments:
Tuition and fees must be paid in full at the time of registration. Invoices detailing all charges will be mailed to students each month.
Methods of Payment:
Cash, check*, money order, VISA, or MasterCard, or present evidence of financial aid.
*A student who has a check returned twice for insufficient funds will no longer be able to pay by a personal check. His or her payments must be made by credit card, certified check or money order.
Fall and Spring Term Payment Options:
- Full Payment: Tuition and fees may be paid in full at the time of registration.
- Deferred Payment Plan: During the fall and spring terms only, total tuition and fees may be paid in four equal installments. There is a $20 (per semester) processing fee, but there are no finance charges when payments are received by the College's Business Office in accordance with the following schedule:
- 25% due at the time of registration
- 25% due by October 1 (Fall 2012) or January 31 (Spring 2013)
- 25% due by October 31 (Fall 2012) or February 28 (Spring 2013)
- 25% due by November 19 (Fall 2012) or March 28 (Spring 2013)
**All payments are due by the above dates whether a statement is received by that date or not.
Summer 1 & Summer 2 Terms Payments:
Tuition and fees are due, in their entirety, at the time of registration. (The Deferred Payment Plan is not offered.)
Late and/or Non-Payment Consequences:
A finance charge of 1.33% (16% annual rate) will be imposed on any payment, or portion thereof, not received in the College's Business Office by the due date. Delinquent accounts will be turned over to a collection agency and become part of the student's credit history. In addition, the student will be held liable for all collection costs incurred.
A nonrefundable registration fee of $50 for 3 or fewer credits, or $100 for 4 or more credits, is charged for Graduate School courses.